Today we released the new BlackArch Linux ISOs and OVA image. This is a high quality release! For details see the ChangeLog below.
Here's the ChangeLog:
- added more than 60 new tools
- added config files for i3-wm (BlackArch compatible))
- network stack tunings (sysctl + tuning.sh)
- added system/pacman clean-up script (consistency++)
- switched to terminus font (console, LXDM, WMs, x-terminals, ...)
- replaced second browser midori with chromium
- really, a lot of clean-ups and many tweaks!
- renamed ISO filename
- fixed awesome-wm quit/exit issue
- fixed system group and user failures
- fixed kernel module load failures
- update blackarch installer to version 0.7 (bugfix + many improvements)
- included linux kernel 4.16.12
- updated all blackarch tools and packages including config files
- updated all system packages
- updated all window manager menus (awesome, fluxbox, openbox)
- re-add multilib
We wish to thank all of BlackArch's users, mirrors, and supporters. Thanks for your help.